Wednesday, March 31, 2010

::welcome spring::


Are ya kiddin' me?!!?

This is NOT Spring!! Where's the green grass? The tulips? The birds? The rain?

I was kind of excited the other day when it was so warm and windy. I knew a storm was coming, but with it being so warm, I was hoping for a great thunderstorm! But then it got freezing cold (39 when I picked Chloe up from school today), and started to snow.

ugh!

And they're forecasting more through the weekend!

We can't have an Easter egg hunt in the snow!!

5 comments:

Jared and Sarah said...

First off, I love Chloe's face in that pic.

2nd-I was about 3 seconds away from taking a piture of the snow earlier and doing this EXACT post. But then it got dark and I was like, oh yeah, I forgot to take a picture! Hence, the Top Ramen post because she vacuumed all night.

3rd-Wow, i feel like numbering things today! I'm listening to "Total Eclipse of the Heart" right now. Just thought I'd share and its a great song.

Whitney said...

Lame snow.... Did you hear the WIND last night, too?! Crazy weather! Only in Utah!

Nicki said...

That is spring in Utah. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is sick of it!! Love your blog

Krystal said...

Yup - NO FUN!! I had just washed the snow gear to put it all away....and then the kids wanted to go out and play in the "spring" snow. It's not suppose to happen that way.

Erin said...

We're definitely not in Texas anymore Toto!