Thursday, March 11, 2010

::"po-uh liddow Coopeh"::


Sorry, Bubb, but you are too liddow and it is too cold.

...But I bet you're glad Portie came in to make you feel better :)
(Porter 3 1/2 Cooper 16 months)

In other news...
Chloe hyperextended her knee in tumbling yesterday. She was doing some back handspring drills and another kid hopped on the trampoline and bounced her, and she landed on it weird. She cried. A lot. She seems to be ok now though. She just says she can't "push her knee back" which basically means she can't lock her left knee. Papa Guitar says maybe a couple of weeks, and she'll be good as new :) (I bet a little sooner though, cause she's already back on the tramp)
After it happened, I told her ya gotta be tough to tumble!! She giggle-cried. I told her it's only going to get tougher and about how her cousin (Keely) broke her foot doing tumbling. Was that a good idea? Probably not, but now she kinda feels cool 'cause she got hurt doing tumbling just like Kee :)

3 comments:

Jared and Sarah said...

Man I had such an awesome comment written and then my interenet decided to disconnect....maaaaa! Now I can't remember what I said.

Probably something like poor Chloe and Coop. I like that he is standing on the laundry basket though...cute!

And just in case you were wondering, that is exactly why I don't do tumbling. Almost signed up but I was like, nope my knees are too important!

taryn said...

Aww. The poor littlest one always gets left out! Cute that Port came in to keep him company though. And I hope Chloe is back to tumbling again!

Krystal said...

Cute little guy....it's tough being tiny!

OUCH! Chloe - Way to be tough!