Monday, March 1, 2010

::jessica's wedding::

Matt's cousin, Jessica, got married on Saturday. We all went down to see it...
(We almost didn't make it because Matt didn't have matching pants. He brought navy blue instead of black. Then at the last minute, he decided it didn't matter, so we went. On the way out of Mom & Kevin's apt., we locked their key in a storage closet for them, and Matt says "did you get Coop's binky and blanket?" I was in charge of the other 2 kids and the 3 bags, so i said "NO!?!!!" Now what?? We called mom, Kevin called the apt. office, told them the whole story, the mgr. gave us a spare key, we got in, and just barely made it to the wedding on time. I gave him a hard time about it pretty much the rest of the day. Oh, and he lost Coop's other binky at the hair salon that morning, but we won't mention that-haha)


She looked just beautiful!


The little boys played on the stairs for a bit after it was over...


Chloe got in a quick cuddle
with her Aunt Alaine (Grandma Snowman's sister)...


Then we (us and J & Sae) had some lunch at Chilis and then
eaded over to IKEA, since we were in that neck of the woods already...


We got a couple of bookshleves. Matt put them together that night, with a little help from the kids (see Portie's tools?? He went and got 'em so he could help Dadduh)...
...and that was our Saturday.
:)

1 comment:

Jared and Sarah said...

I feel like I was there...oh I was. That was fun, and Chili's..mmmm. I love that we went to Ikea because I don't get to go there very often. Good times!

And gosh, why would you pack Matt the wrong clothes?!!! Haha..that was so funny. I loved that everyone at the wedding knew the whole story about his clothes not matching.