Monday, February 22, 2010

::buzzes::


Buzzes of the same feather flock together...
2 little Buzzes all ready for bed playing with little Buzzes.

In other news...
Portie said the prayer at dinner yesterday, and it went like this:

"Dear Heavenly Fazeh, we'yeh sankful for dis day. We ask dee to bless it. We'yeh sankful for Mamma and Da-Da and Coopeh, and me, and Chloe-stinky liddow butt...."

Needless to say, it caused Matt and I to open our eyes and look up, and try to hold in our laughter, and also say "Porter!!" all during his little prayer.

2 comments:

taryn said...

hahaha! I don't know if I could have held back the laughter! That is too funny.

Those 'buzzes' are so cute! Fun brothers :)

Jared and Sarah said...

haha...oh man! It's still funny! Porter is a riot!

Remember last night when Cooper said "pyoo" and he really meant it? That was so awesome!