...according to Chloe
goes like this...
Matt
Amy
Chloe
Porter
Cooper
Ava
AVA?!!?
(this is not an announcement, by the way)
She is just completely in love with the idea of a baby sister named Ava (and so am I :) ) She talks about it everyday (everyday!!). Counts "her" in as part of our family, looks at baby girl clothes at the store and says "if we have a Baby Ava, we could get this for her," keeps her clothes/toys she doesn't want anymore in case "Baby Ava" might want them, counts animals/objects in pictures-each one is one of us, and one is also Baby Ava.
Can you believe that?? I swear it not because of me! I'm not quite ready for a "baby Ava" yet. Hopefully a little later, but not yet!! I asked her, what happens if it endes up being a Baby Spencer?? Her face got pretty serious, "well it won't." "We already have 2 boys, now we need another girl so we can have 2 girls."
Makes sense.




5 comments:
I think its sweet that she wants a baby sister so much. She will be such a great sister if you do have baby "ava" since she already has a stash of fun stuff to give her!
we know a baby Ava and both of my girls LOVE her! It's such a sweet name! I hope that you do have a baby Ava one day!:)
Oh Chloe, she is funny. Just remember that Heavenly Father knows how bad you want a baby Ava so he will give you one...that's how it works right?
P.S. Don't worry I got the later showing of Jersey Shore recorded...phew!
thats the cutest thing ever! I really hope that you get another girl you deserve another one! And I love the name Ava! It fits your family!
There's a book at Deseret Book all about kids knowing about future brothers and sisters that are coming to a family. I can't remember what it's called, but this reminded me of it! How cute! Can't wait to meet baby Ava someday! :)
Post a Comment