Friday, Matt took the day off. It was fun to have Dadduh home for the day. He got to go to "dads & donuts" at Chloe's school (Portie went too), get some Christmas shopping done, & go to the movies with us.
We saw A Christmas Carol. That story is one of my favorites, and since we can't see the play like we'd like, the movie seemed like a great idea. It was really fun. The kids LOVE going to movies. Bubbs even had fun (he got a little fussy and fell asleep towards the end). The movie was kinda scary, but the kids loved it.
Coop didn't like the popcorn when we gave it to him. When he figured out he could dive into the tub and feed himself-he loved it!
After that we did a little shopping and then met Grandma & Papa Kitty and the Denams at Cheesecake for dinner for Papa's "bihsday."
And, of course, some cheesecake.
It was good, but not as good as our usual chocolate tuxedo :)
Then on Saturday....
...right back down to Cheesecake. Is it possible to get sick of that place?? :)
Matt & I and J & Sae went to the Lakers game (aka the Jazz game).
We kinda sat up high, but it was pretty fun. Well, sort of. It depends on if you think it's fun to be a small number of a group of hated people among a larger majority of haters.
I didn't love that part of it, but the rest was fun....
Kobe's biggest fans.
...fun until the Lakers lost. They didn't do too hot. Kobe was battling a virus and a broken finger. I guess if the Jazz were going to beat 'em, this was their only chance ;)
So while we were gone, Grandma & Papa Snowman and Jennie watched the babies for us. They made gingerbread/graham cracker houses.
Aren't they cute???
Cooper's (Jennie made it for him)
Chloe's (her's has a driveway!!)
Portie's (all gummy "beyehs" and Buzz!)
Then they got to eat 'em
~The End


















1 comment:
I feel like I'm looking at this post for the first time..but like I have seen it before or something. Oh, I know what it is....I have my glasses on and therefore have 2 good eyes!!!!
Cute. Love all the pics and loved how fun Sat. was. Glad you invited us. And how fun was playing games tonight?!!! Loved it! We should do it more often, even though those buffalos had to gloat
Post a Comment