Saturday, November 28, 2009

::a party just because::


A few of us got together at Matt's mom & dad's today for a little party-just because. They had all their Christmas decorations out already, made a turkey, potatoes, corn, rolls, sweet potatoes, all the good stuff :)

Matt got to "carve" (with an electric knife) the turkey.
Amberlee helped him get an apron on-we'd hate to get any turkey mess on his Kobe shirt!!

yuuuuuuuuum!


We played some cards.

And this is why......

....we call her "Grandma Snowman"
;)

4 comments:

Kami said...

So fun...I always wondered why. :) Now I Know.

taryn said...

i love all the snowmen decorations ;) its so fun to break out all the christmas decorations. fun family get together!

Jared and Sarah said...

Oh how cute! I love the apron pics! Looks like we missed a good time. Tear.

Hey thanks for lettin' us come over yesterday...again. We really quite enjoy it. Good times! We luv u guys! Hopefully Coop is feeling better:)

Krystal said...

Such a cute post Amy! I wondered why Matt was wearing an apron when we arrived.
I also enjoyed the Thanksgiving post....we ARE lucky to be apart of such a great family, aren't we!? Oh, and the dinner shot of Adam - OIE!!! HAHAHA