Wednesday, November 11, 2009

::our beautiful selves::


We got some family photos done...

...thanks, Amber, you've done it again!!

11 comments:

Eric said...

Cute! I like that background.

Krystal said...

SO fun! I really like em'! You all look so GREAT. I love the one of Chloe against the wall - she is just too pretty!

Nicole said...

WAY cute pictures!! Im so glad to be back in the blogging world again! Your family is so cute!! I can't wait to see ya on Thanksgiving!

Jared and Sarah said...

Those are some amazing photos. I never would have thought of taking family pics against a graffiti(sp?) background. Genuis! They are soooo cute!

caroline said...

your pictures are amazing! I love all the color! beautiful family!

Carrie said...

yea! family pictures! i love taking family pictures.

we've been trying to take ours but every day that works ends up being the worst (weather wise).

and i wish we could get professional ones. they turn out way cuter. how nice to have a friend who knows what she's doing. they turned out great!

taryn said...

I love all the colors! Beautiful family!ami

Kami said...

So pretty! I love all the colors!

Erin said...

Love everything about the pictures- what a great idea.

Whitney said...

I love the pictures! You have such a cute family :) I love the background, too!! So cool!

Jared and Sarah said...

just thought I'd come look at your awesome pics again.