that is too sweet!! I hope that I can get some of those notes when Brindley and Londyn get the age. look forward to seeing you tomorrow:)
What a doll! She is such a thoughtful, loving little girl. It makes me so happy that Addyson looks up to her. She is a GREAT example and friend to her. BTW - Hope YOU are doing well :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
that is too sweet!! I hope that I can get some of those notes when Brindley and Londyn get the age. look forward to seeing you tomorrow:)
that is too sweet!! I hope that I can get some of those notes when Brindley and Londyn get the age. look forward to seeing you tomorrow:)
What a doll! She is such a thoughtful, loving little girl. It makes me so happy that Addyson looks up to her. She is a GREAT example and friend to her.
BTW - Hope YOU are doing well :)
Post a Comment