Portie loves Buzz Lightyear.
he puts on his costume everyday.
we read Toy Story books every night.
he & Chloe play Toy Story.
he watches the movies everyday
he tells us "I'm not Pohteh, I'm Buzz!"
he calls Coopie Little Buzz.
he got really mad when Chloe told him Buzz is bossy.
he always stops me when I say "to infinityyy" ... "stop it! only Buzz says that!"
So when we saw these at the store, he had to have them...
...and he HAS to wear them every night...
...and he HAS to jump around his room and
do flips off his bed before he goes to sleep...
...and he thinks his dada should get some "Zihg" (Zurg) jammies.
How funny would that be??








5 comments:
Oh I can imagine it now!!! Matt and Port running around the house in their jammies pretending to combat eachother!! SO SO FUNNY! Cute little guy. I just love when they get these little obsessions....
so cute! yes, you REALLY need to get matt some zurg jammies.
it's so cute when they get into character.
colson has some woody jammies that he just HAD to have when he saw them at kohl's. he puts a hat on and gets a lasso and starts quoting all the lines he knows. he always says, 'howdy, howdy, howdy' (even though it's not actually woody that says that line) and 'there's a new sheriff in town'.
Jared and I are praying that Matt gets Zihg jammies....
I love his cute excited face with his awesome jammies on! I bet he's super excited about toy story 3. I know we can't wait!
Cute! That would be hilarious if Matt had Zurg jammies!
Post a Comment