Friday, September 25, 2009

::a movie wiss dadduh::


No major plans tonight.

Just a popcorn & a movie.


...but how can you really enjoy a movie without a fort??


the fort construction...



the "pop co-ihm" preparation
(and a little bit of the consumtion)...
Coopie was a little scared of the sound of the popcorn maker--can ya tell??

...the movie viewing, fort enjoying, and popco-ihm consumtion...

...all wiss dadduh.

4 comments:

Krystal said...

Looks like a fun night!

Jared and Sarah said...

Whoa! Updates like crazy! I like how the way Portie talks is always spelled phonetically. It adds character...and I probably spelled phonetically wrong but oh well.

taryn said...

Movie nights at home have always been our favorite! And the fort makes it even more special. Fun night with dadduh (and momma too)!

Eric said...

Fun! I love movie night!

Also, Bummer about the sprinklers, but I guess it could have been worse, and nice pick on the snacks, Port!