Monday, August 3, 2009

::one of those days::



Yep, it's been one of those days...


them...
"
give that back, he took his tractor away, i had it first, he scratched me, she pushed me, don't touch me, he did it, she did it, I didn't, stop it, can I, can you, can we, you're mean, you're rude, I don't want to, waaaaaaaaaaah"


me...
"sit down, give it back, share, pick those up, stop jumping, don't do that, don't touch that, don't yell at me, we're not buying that, put that back, don't open that, get outta there, don't, sssshhhhhhhhhhh"


all


day


long


!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

doesn't it make you scared to think that you're just going through a little conditioning for the teenage years?

i'm sorry. i can honestly say i know how you feel. those days are not easy. but those are the days that make mothers so special. the ones that make motherhood SO hard, but you get through them because it's your job and you love your kids.

they're also the days that make you feel so bad and guilty when you didn't keep your cool. when matt gets home have him take the kids outside, or for a ride somewhere and you can take a bath, watch a show. . . or just clean or sit in silence. you deserve a little alone time.

Krystal said...

Oh boy...I've been there. Almost makes you want to lock yourself in your room to gain your peace and sanity back don't it?! Hope tomorrow goes better for ya!

Jared and Sarah said...

Well since I have no advice for you (when Jared acts like that I take his ps3 away...jk) I will just say that I still want a baby.

taryn said...

Sounds like a rough one. Its so weird that such cute kids who are so sweet one minute can get so grouchy the next. I do it too though so I guess I can't really blame them :)

Eric said...

I hate those days, but you survived! Hopefully today will be better!

Kami said...

lol. i am almost there i think. (i love the artwork by the way)

ryan and danielle said...

oh goodness! i couldn't help but laugh a little cause i can only imagine how we all sounded as kids and our parents wanted to pull their own hair out!