The kids and I didn't have any plans yesterday, so I called Grandma Kitty, and we grabbed Sarah (Matt and J were working on the shed) and met her & Papa and Billy's family for lunch at our FAVORITE restaurant...
After lunch ((YUUUUM)) we took all the kids to this fun place...

<>Chloe<>
gardening. shopping, lookin' in the mirror, makin' dinner, feeding Papa, mazes with Sarah, dressing up, ridin' horses, rock climbing
busy, climbing, drivin', lots of tongue stickin' out (that's when he's really concentrating), splashin', pumping water, grocery shopping, construction work, jumping
lots of scootin', goo-goos, splashin', holdin' Grandma, stroller, sleepy
(I'm sure we're all SHOCKED by their selections :) )
That is SUCH a cool place! We're excited to go again and show it to Dadduh.
That is SUCH a cool place! We're excited to go again and show it to Dadduh.
Thanks Grandma and Papa for taking us :)















8 comments:
Such fun! I want to go back and I'm not even a kid
We have been there a couple of times and our kids love it. Looks like you had a ton of fun. Thanks for all the name suggestions!
That reminds me the science place in dallas. I used to love going there! Looks like your day of no plans become a day full of fun things!
that is on the top of my list of things to do with the kids but we still have never made it there. it looks like your kids would definitely recommend it. what a fun way to spend a day when you originally didn't have any plans!
fun!! looks like a great way to spend the afternoon and keep everyone entertained for hours!
What a fun day!!! I love the Cheesecake Factory and it looks like the kids all had so much fun! They need cool places like that for us grownups :)
What a fun, yummy day! We've been dying to go to Discovery Gateway. Its good to know its worth it!
That place is awesome! I have heard of it, planned on going there....but still haven't made it! Glad you did! :)
The Rodeo looked great too! I love rodeos - nothin' betta!
Post a Comment