Chloe played her first T-Ball game (ever!) yesterday...
she, of course, had this glove.
Matt's the coach
gettin' ready to bat
Portie was sad to be sittin' on the side watching...
...so, he decided to take his chair out in the field in the middle of the game.
After the game, we got McDonald's and headed to the park.
We all played for a bit...
...then, Coopie, decided it was time to go.
It was fun watching her play. She (along with all the other kids on the team) didn't really know what to do (other than hit the ball and run), but it was fun to watch. They were all really cute little T-Ball players.
Thanks, Grandma & Papa Snowman, J, Sarah, and Jennie for coming to watch :) It made her feel special :)

















5 comments:
oh, i bet that was so fun for you. and her, of course, but those kinds of things are the BEST to a mother. that's cute how portie ran onto the field during the game. silly boy.
we wish you guys were coming to the party too. this one's a whole lot smaller than our halloween parties so i'll actually be able to relax and enjoy talking to the guests instead of being too overwhelmed.
How fun for Chloe! I hope we'll get to see some video of her smackin the ball later :)
Such a cute little slugger! I wish I would have known about her game!! I was there for Kaili's...just across the street. I would have totally come over and watch Chloe too!! Addy felt like Porter - she wanted to be playing too :(
Good job on the Poppie pictures. They look so fun! Everytime we leave Mantua, I make a mental note to come back for pics with the Poppies.....still haven't succeeded!!
Awesome! Its so fun to watch little kids play sports. Yea Chloe!
how fun!!! i bet she just loved it too! i love watchin little kids play sports, my fave is soccer, haha cause they never really know which direction they are supposed to go. so cute! i bet you are a proud momma!!
Post a Comment