Monday, June 1, 2009

::10K::

Saturday we ran a 10K (6.2 miles).
before

a picture of the falls just over 3 miles into the race.

after- don't we look pretty?? :)


Matt and the kids were waiting for us at the finish line
Chloe and Porter say "maaama!! good job, mom!!"

Billy and Suzie and their family came to watch us finish too. Thanks for the support!

It took Mom and I a little over an hour, and only took Kevin just over 50 minutes! We weren't the fastest (at least mom and I weren't) but it was really fun.

5 comments:

Eric said...

I enjoy races too. It's just the whole getting/staying in shape to do them that always seems to get me.

Carrie said...

yea! races are fun! i don't think i'd ever really do them for competition but it's fun to finish and complete a goal. and it's always fun to do something active with people you love. good job guys!

Krystal said...

Way to go lady! You should be proud :) Looks like a pretty run.

ryan and danielle said...

awesome job amy and mom! :) next up, a half marathon? you could totally do it!

Kami said...

Wow! I am impressed. I wish I could do something like that. Maybe someday. :) Oh and I havent checked blogs for awhile...just wanted to say how cute your new haircut is even if it isn't so new anymore. Your family pics also turned out so cute. I can't believe how big Cooper is already.