Poor little Porter. What an adorable pouty face though!
awww poor portie!!! glad he didn't break it!!
sometimes they just have to learn from experience. poor little guy.
Bummer! What are we gonna do with these kiddies?!
what a cute little sad face!!
Oh sad :( His face is so cute though, I am guessing that's how kids get whatever they want.... :) When I pout Cody just looks at me like I'm crazy.
Cutest little scratched up face -- EVER!! Bless his little heart.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Poor little Porter. What an adorable pouty face though!
awww poor portie!!! glad he didn't break it!!
sometimes they just have to learn from experience. poor little guy.
Bummer! What are we gonna do with these kiddies?!
what a cute little sad face!!
Oh sad :( His face is so cute though, I am guessing that's how kids get whatever they want.... :) When I pout Cody just looks at me like I'm crazy.
Cutest little scratched up face -- EVER!! Bless his little heart.
Post a Comment