Monday, April 27, 2009

::the great outdoors::

I'm not much of an outdoorsy girl (as most already know-haha), but Matt and I, and Jared and Sarah went for a 4 wheeler ride tonight. It was a muddy mess!! But still fun :)
Sorry for the picture quality, I forgot my camera so all I had was my phone.

They tried to get stuck...
...and almost succeeded!!


It's good to get out once in a while ;)

6 comments:

Eric said...

That looks like fun! Its so beautiful! Why do boys always want to get things stuck? I don't get it.

kjirsten said...

Oh how we miss Utah! BEAUTIFUL! Sounds like lots of fun . . . especially sans children! It's fun to cut loose with your hubby now and then. Glad you guys got to do that!

Carrie said...

fun! it IS always nice to get away from the kids and be alone for awhile. glad you had a good time!

taryn said...

I LOVE 4 wheeler rides! That's fun that you guys got to go have some fun without the kiddos! Glad you didn't get too stuck :)

Jared and Sarah said...

That was SO much fun. I'm so mad about forgetting my camera. I'm glad we got to do that though...good times even though my shoes got muddy. Jared claims it was my fault and if I would have stayed on the four-wheeler I would have stayed cleaner. Hmm...

Whitney said...

I haven't ever been out four-wheeling for fun like that. It looks like it was a lot of fun!!! I'm curious why they WANTED to get stuck...ha ha