We're getting so close!
cabinets today
cabinets today
carpet Thursday
TV Friday
Here's what our living room looks like (lights, door knobs, blinds, outlet covers, towel racks, etc)

YiKeS
Anyone who knows me knows I'm a little bit of a neat freak, so you know this is driving me nuts!!






8 comments:
Its looking awesome! I love the cabinets!
YAY for you guys! The cabinets look great and the storage room is a riot! I can picture your nerves twitching every time you see it! So happy it's almost complete. Adam says the polka-dots are cute....can't wait to see! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help :)
How fun! Its like your getting a new house! I can relate with going crazy over the mess... our "spare room/office" is going become the baby's room, and right now the closest is filled to the max with junk!
i feel for you. i hate clutter too. just think, a few more days and it'll all be cleared out. can't wait to see the end result!
looks like it is coming along!! i feel the same about a mess anywhere!
It looks great!! Thats so exciting getting new things and it looks like you are going to have alot more room. I haven't seen your house before, if we come up for easter you'll have to give me a tour if you don't mind. I can't wait to see the finish product.
Exciting!! It's looking good-can't wait to see the finished product!
ps- I used to be more neat freakish- having kids has ruined that for me (maybe it's a good thing?)
Yay for the basement almost being done! It looks great! I sure wish I had a storage room... I've had to throw away a ton of stuff to make room for the baby!
Post a Comment