Tuesday, February 10, 2009

::this is me...::


...thanks to Porter.

Somebody tell me it's not just me!


{He doesn't listen}

{He tears everything up}

{constantly teases his sister}


Buuuut.....

I still love him :)

8 comments:

Eric said...

He's about to turn 3, right? I hear that's what happens. I'm dreading it with Jack. Good Luck!

taryn said...

How could you not love that cute little face :)

caroline said...

you love them so much even though they make you want to cry sometimes :) It really is a good thing they are SO cute!

Krystal said...

That is funny!! Oh...he is so stinkin cute - I'm sure it's hard to get mad. Kudos to you though, because it sounds like such a handful!! I am not a very patient mommy :S Good Luck!

Jared and Sarah said...

Ha ha...what a funny kid. He makes me laugh.

ryan and danielle said...

ahh! don't pull out your hair, haha. He is a cutie though!

Suzie said...

Amy, That sounds just like Liam and Tristian so no it's not just you.

Carrie said...

all i can say is, you're not alone.