YAY! It is looking great! I am very excited for you....it's always nice to have new changes in the house. About the cream...yeah I was shocked too! It always did the trick with Addy's tooshie.
Holy Cow!!! It has been forever!! You think my kids are big yours have grown so much and you added one. Exciting. We just about became texans this year. Ben was offered a job in San Antonio and if it wouldn't have been for our house and McGregor's health scare at the time I think we would be there right now. It would have been exciting. You guys still in Perry? Good to hear from you.
5 comments:
That's exciting! I love the end results of projects, and this one is getting closer! Can't wait to see the finished product.
yea!! fun, fun! that will be so nice to be done.
to answer your question (on my blog), i want to sell on etsy, but need to make a lot more first. :)
YAY! It is looking great! I am very excited for you....it's always nice to have new changes in the house.
About the cream...yeah I was shocked too! It always did the trick with Addy's tooshie.
Holy Cow!!! It has been forever!! You think my kids are big yours have grown so much and you added one. Exciting. We just about became texans this year. Ben was offered a job in San Antonio and if it wouldn't have been for our house and McGregor's health scare at the time I think we would be there right now. It would have been exciting. You guys still in Perry? Good to hear from you.
yay! i bet you just can't wait to get all that space filled up! can't wait to see the finished product!
Post a Comment