Saturday we met my parents and Billy's family at Thanksgiving Point to go to the train show. It was SO cool! There were tons of trains all set up in all different themes and sizes.
the Lego one (all made out of Legos and it was HUGE!!)


Hogwart's

Portie's fav ('cause of the "trac-tras")

Cars "Lightning the Queen"

Chloe-the "engineer"

Porter-the "engineer" (see his cute hat and scarf??)

watchin' some trains
After that we got together for dinner and a little party for Tristan's 2nd birthday.
excited for cake :)



a little help with the candles



Hogwart's

Portie's fav ('cause of the "trac-tras")

Cars "Lightning the Queen"

Chloe-the "engineer"

Porter-the "engineer" (see his cute hat and scarf??)

watchin' some trains
After that we got together for dinner and a little party for Tristan's 2nd birthday.

excited for cake :)



a little help with the candles





7 comments:
Oh how neat! looks likes tons of fun! and I know someone who would LOVE that! (jack aanerud!!!) looks like you guys had fun, it's amazing how fast your tiny family is growing!!!
i saw this on suzie's blog. that looks like so much fun for the littlies!!
That looks so awesome! I should take Jackers down. Yea for birthday parties!!
by the way. . . .yeah, we can do something at your house!
but if you're gonna host you should probably be the one to decide on a date so we know when you're available. let us know what works for you! brad and i will be out of town from feb 7 - valentine's day. ;)
That Train show looks SO FUN! You guys always hear about fun stuff down there. Luckies :)
btw, Porter looks so cute in the train clothes!
How fun! I bet the kids had a blast. I love the pics with the color bursts! Cute!
Fun!!! I love the Hogwarts one :D There's always cool shows going on, I want to go to the scrapbooking ones!!! :)
Post a Comment