Thursday, November 13, 2008

::practice::

Chloe & Port are so excited for "baby bwudwa" to get here!! They're always playing with his things, putting baby dolls in his seat and swing. Portie gets Chloe's babies and says they're poopy and hungry. He says (in this voice he always uses when he's talking to or about babies) "baby bwudwa gonna look at my finnas (fingers) and my tra-tras (tractors)." {{{{So CUTE!!}}}}



4 comments:

Eric said...

Cute! I'm glad they're so excited for him to come. 5 more days, right?! Yea!! We can't wait to see him.

Carrie said...

that's so cute!! they're gonna be so helpful with the new baby.

i love watching how kids act around younger kids. griff always gets all lovey when we babysit kids in the neighborhood and it's just funny b/c HE'S still MY baby.

Anonymous said...

That's adorable! Its cute to see how they react and how they want to help. You're a lucky momma :)

caroline said...

I feel like I can hear their cute little voices saying those cute little things - It's fun that they're so excited for their baby bwudwa:)