ByE ByE UnIbRoW...
before

after
Today when Chloe got out of the tub with a wet face she said "mom look at my unibrow!" It was all wet and dark and thick looking. She told me she wanted me to make it go away (I told her a long time ago that we could if she wanted to). So we got out the Nair and made it go away!!
before
Checkin' it out...



5 comments:
ha! that's cute! mommy/daughter bonding time.
you did a good job! it looks nice and even!
It's gone?? Woo-Hoo! What a good idea. I never thought of Nair. I have often wondered how we would get rid of Addy's when the time comes - without inflicting pain! We've got a few years....but I am glad you mentioned it:). I love the post below too. They will be so good with the little guy. We are really excited for you all and hope things go well! Let me know if you need anything. (and I'm not just saying it, I mean it...anything I can do, just let me know!) Good luck! We'll be thinkin of you!
Chloe is so pretty with or without the brow! You did a great job though, and I think it was good to let her choose when to get rid of it!
That is too funny! Looks great!
Chloe looks so cute (both before and after) what a great idea! the the plucking would be torture for a little girl (and big girl alike :)
When Savannah was born she had the fuzziest little uni-brow I'd ever seen- It's thinned out some, but she sorta still has one. I wonder if I show her this post of Chloe braving the Nair, if she would let me do hers?? I'll give it a shot and see what she thinks because of course it has to be her idea not mine :)
Post a Comment