
How nice was the weather today?!? We played outside ALL day (well, until naptime)! We had a "pickinack" (picnic), drove the Barbie Jeep, jumped on the tramp, watered the flowers, and played in the sand. I only got a couple of pictures (for the blog), but they were so excited to play outside today and not sweat to death! Yay for cooler weather!! I know it's supposed to be back up to like 96 next week, but we loved today!!
They had some icecream cones....

...And Porter decided to water the roses...and everything else!





7 comments:
Cute Photos!
Tag, you're it! Details on my blog!
it felt SOOOOOOO good today. Perfect. We were in home depot for half the day, but we got to eat outside, too and, if it wasn't time for naps, i would have stayed out all day!!!
cute pictures. that sounds like a fun day. there's something about good weather that just puts you in a good mood. i always seem to get more done when it's nice outside!
we love you guys too! i wish we got to see eachother more often, but we'll take what we can get. thanks for coming over last weekend! that was so much fun for us. it was nice to just sit and talk!!
and, about the long comment. i ALWAYS seem to be the longest commenter (is that a word) on people's blogs. it's embarrasing. but i LIKE when people leave long comments, so don't worry about it ;)
I love picnics! Too bad we couldn't come crash the party.
If only I didn't have to work from 9-5. I've never worked full time throughout the summer, but it's really tough when you sit right by a giant window and can see how nice it is outside but can't go out. I just try to "go get the mail" multiple times during the day so I can get some good walks outside :)
Sorry! I was signed in under a different account! I am "things i love" so no need to wonder who that stranger is. It was me :)
Fun!!! I love perfect weather, not too hot, not too cold. It's almost here! And then it will be gone again so quickly :(
At least you had a lot of fun on your "perfect weather" day!
Post a Comment