
Yep, Portie, Chloe, & I saw Wall-E today. We didn't have anything else to do since it's kinda rainy and muggy out. The kids liked it okay for a bit, but then got bored. It was a little too big for them. The whole idea was hard for them to understand, and Port fell asleep towards the end!! It was something fun to do on a rainy day. They both loved the popcorn and candy and had fun flippin' the chairs
up and down. Good thing there were only like three other people in the theater!!
5 comments:
yeah, we went and saw that, and i ended up just hanging out in the arcade with griff the whole time while brad and colson watched it. as long as we had popcorn and drinks, colson was good (a little bored, but good). it's still kinda fun, for something to do with the kids!! did YOU like it? i don't know if I did, since i didn't get to watch the whole thing.
Porter is getting so old! He is really cute :) I've heard this movie is a little boring, but if you ask Colson about it he just starts saying Waaallee, and then Griff copies, so I still don't actually know if he liked it, haha. I might have to see it when it comes to redbox!
We didn't like it as much as we thought we would. Sav who usually loves movies kept asking "can we go now?". I have to admit- I was pretty bored. Zach (5) was the only one who claims to have loved it. I wish we had waited for it to go to the dollar theater.
That's good to know that the kids weren't really interested. Jack would laugh every time a Wall e commercial came on, so I thought he might like it. We never went to see it, and now I know...we don't need to.
Amy, you just received an award! Check out my blog to see what I'm talkin' about!
Post a Comment