Monday, June 30, 2008

::husband tag::

This time it's about the husbands...

1. What is his name? Matthew Cannon
2. Who eats more? HIM!!
3. Who said "I love you" first? Him (on our second "date")!!
4. Who is taller? Him, by almost a foot! (he's 6'2", I'm 5'3")
5. Who is smarter? We're both smart...he's smart where I'm not, and vice versa.
6. Who is more sensitive? haha!! Meeeeee!
7. Who does the laundry? Me...I don't know if he even knows where the laundry room is-haha
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? standing @ the foot looking @ it, I do.
9. Who pays the bills? I do, but he makes the $$
10. Who cooks more? I do (scary, right? 'cause I never cook!)
11. What meals do you cook together? When we cook out (all the time in the summer), he grills, and I make the inside stuff.
12. Who is more stubborn? Me
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Probably him, I'm getting better tho :)
14. Who has more siblings? Him (he has 5, I have 1)
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I'm gonna have to quote Sarah and say we both have a leg in. We each have issues we're tough on, but luckily it's not usually the same ones.
16. What do you like to do together? We just love to be together. We like to go out to eat, do any activities with the kids, visiting family, vacations (I wish more often), dates (I wish more often), just playing with the kids. A lot of times when we're just home, if one's doing something (yardwork, basement work, folding clothes, cooking, etc) we want the other one to just be near so we can talk to eachother.
17. Who eats more sweets? Him
18. His guilty pleasures? Food, roulette (only like once a year on a golf trip), basketball (he'd tell ya he's gettin' too old for it), ESPN, if he's ever home during the day, trashy daytime tv shows (Judge whoever, Jerry Springer, etc)
19. How did you meet? In Texas while he was serving his mission. He was in our ward for like 8 months and was helping my brother get motivated for a mission, so we had missionaries over for dinner a lot, and noticed eachother ;)
20. Who asked who out first? I guess I did, after he left Texas, it had been almost a year since we spoke (he called after he got home from TX), and I was up visiting my parents during Thanksgiving break, and I called him. We got together the last 2 days I was in town.
21. Who proposed? Him
22. Who kissed who first? I don't really remember who...I'm pretty sure it was mutual ;)
23. His best features? Tall, dark hair, tan, hard worker, masculine, funny, silly, very loving, very supportive, patient with me, smart, motivated, active, I could go on and on.....
24. His greatest quality? see #23 ;)
25. Tag: Suzie, Nicole, Whitney, Amber, Krystal

2 comments:

Nicole said...

that was a fun tag! Thanks! We are alot alike I have noticed!!

Eric said...

Yea! It's so fun to read about this stuff. I know parts of it, but its fun to have the blanks filled in!