So my dad has been visiting this weekend from Colorado, and he spent two days here with us. So, to keep him busy, I put him to work!! It's not that bad though...he loves this kind of stuff (at least I hope he does-haha)!! He babysat, spread some grass seed, raked weeds, cleaned out the back of the truck, planted some rose bushes, hung some flower baskets, made a trip to the recycle center, and took us to lunch!!
The kids "helped" too...



6 comments:
Sounds like he got a lot done. We need him to come visit us!
what's your dad's number?
Nice job! I love Chloe chasing Porter with the water! So cute :)
FUN! I love it when grandpa comes! My dad is usually so bored that I get a TON of things fixed up!!
Hey, post a picture of your house, I want to see it!
i loved all the pictures, and info. these are so fun to see. happy to know their will be, five now in the family. you have a very cute family. cf-
Amy, totally call me! Plus, I have some BEAUTIFUL things we can do with a brand new newborn baby, so . . . . give me a holler!
723-6157 or 720-3801
Post a Comment