So we have this tiny sandbox that the kids (and the neighbor kids) LOVE, but with all the use it got, it ran out of sand. So this morning we went and got new, colored sand and lots of new shovels and toys for it. They LOVE it! It looked cool for about 10 minutes with all the different
9 years ago



5 comments:
I would agree that you spent 60 bucks very well! thanks for the comment. I love that website too! Brin is actually feeling a ton better thanks! Tom is feeling a little crappy still. If he didn't have to go to work I think he would have felt better! anyway thanks for caring your sweet! you should let me know the next time you come down to see your mom! we could meet up for lunch or something! take care love ya!
Looks like tons of fun!! I am dying to get a sandbox. Addyson is always wanting to dig and her passion is being taken out of my garden!! I worry about the sand getting all over the house....you'll have to give me tips, if we ever get one. Anyway, judging from the smiles on their faces, it was way worth the money!
We've been wanting to get a sandbox for Jack. I wonder if we'll ever do it.
Amy, your family is growing up so much. Chloe is such a little lady!! I was excited to see your comment, I love finding friends and family this way!
Congratulations on baby #3! It looks like your not quite far enough along to not what your having yet are you? I'm sure you'll let us all know!
Your blog is really fun, I love the music, and the little video! I'll have to learn how to do that on ours!
Cute pictures!!! That looks so fun! I'm glad I wandered across your blog :)
Post a Comment